Monday, May 22, 2006

"For the---Shit!"

Today, after a particularly fun manaburn with everybody's favorite Tibbetts, I stole a D2 from him, and zoned into a particularly feirce Besieged. Just in time to see the Mamool Ja Savages retreat.

Carbuncle 42, Beastmen 0.

Nice.

Hmm, what to do...I guess I could craft for a bit. Wild Onions are down, and I can make good profit on Navarin and skill at the same time...Hmmm...warp to Jeuno then, it is.

I trot over to the Moghouse entrance, stand by the crate, and wait for the Warp Taru to load...

And wait.

...

Still waiting.

...

...Shit.

Slaneyder: THE WARP TARU HAS BEEN TAKEN PRISONER!
Besieger301: No...no way.
Besieger35: omfg!
Slaneyder: He's gone!
Besieger12: The AH manager is gone too!
Besieger9: ゆがみ(Tarutaru)は誘拐された!
Besieger128: We gotta get that little pecker back!
Besieger92: (Invite to join party) 4 (Tarutaru) (Help desk) (mission!)
Besieger235: Get him--!
Besieger79: 私達はに(Jeuno)戻る方法を私達私達の(Tarutaru)を取り戻さなければならない有しない orz www
Slaneyder: SWARM--!


I've never filled an alliance so quickly in my life. 18 people materialized out of thin air, and within 5 minutes, we poured out of the gate into Wajoam, en route to Mamook.

By the time we got halfway there, somebody had beat us to him. He was gone for approximately 10 minutes.

Have you ever seen 400 people go after 1 single NPC?

Because I have.

And that little bastard thinks nobody likes him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home