Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Trainwreck Named Aspidochelone

So after Dynamis tonight, I spent some quality time staring at my moogle and looking for something to do. Seraph logged off shortly after I got out, and he's usually my late night entertainment anyway. With him gone, I really needed something to do.

So I grabbed my Signal and Tactics pearls and headed out to Altepa to level my NPC a bit, burned through 20 beetles, and was just about to summon him again, when I saw a tell straight from heaven.

Tunarsbane>> Wanna come kill Aspid with us?
>>Tunarsbane : You have no idea how long I've waited for somebody to say that.
>>Tunarsbane : You DO care, you really DO! ^^
Tunarsbane>> ...Right. Anyway, nobody has enough members in their shell to do it the usual way.
Tunarsbane>> So it'll be 18 people from random HNM/Sky/Dynamis shells who have nothing better to do.
>>Tunarsbane : Free lots?
Tunarsbane>> I don't see what else we could do about the drops.


Hmmm...

What Slane Thought:















I don't have an HNM shell. I have Divine, which is Sky and Dynamis. I have Hamburglars, which is social. I have Breakthelimits, which is a piece of crap.

So when I get a ping from a friend who needs me to help kill an HNM for free lots? I'm all for that. I'll delevel for that. I'll spend 3 hours in front of my computer for that. Just give me a shot at a Wyrmal Abjuration and I'll be at your camp in under three seconds flat.

What Really Happened:















Shit!

I've never had my ass beat so hard in my life!

Really, we would have been fine if it weren't for the adds. We would have been able to creep its HP down little by little with our 6 blms. But no. There's all these raptors and birds running around, and we had no way to control them. They kept harrassing our poor, poor mages.

Remind me to go kick a turtle sometime today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home