Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Luck be a lady

Before sky last night, Cheesethief and I decided that we were going to go get his AF3 done. He's needed it for awhile, and I just found out the other day that he didn't have it.

Really now. I understand the whole 'not being able to find help' thing, but 10 levels later? That sucks. All he had to do was ask.

So we're running through Garliage, yadda yadda shout for gate breech, hooray two people I know, and we're through. We head towards the back of the zone where the AFNM's spawn is, when Cheese starts getting whacked in the back of the head by something.

(Cheesethief) wtf is hitting me?
(Slaneyder) I dunno. Let's kill it.
(Cheesethief) ok


I target the thing that's attacking him, sleepga the adds that he picked up, and go to work on the mob.

(Slaneyder) Wtf is he?
(Cheesethief) An NM apparently.
(Slaneyder) Wonder what it drops?
(Cheesethief) Let's find out.




What's this? A bat cape?

(Slaneyder) Is that worth anything?
(Cheesethief) No clue.
(Cheesethief) If it is, sell it and split?
(Slaneyder) Only if you don't want it.
(Cheesethief) Eh. Only 5 eva. It can't be worth much.
(Slaneyder) Yeah, it's not a great item.




It's official.

We win the internet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arwenne said...

Jackpot! Nice. :D

7:34 AM  
Blogger Slane said...

I know, I was so excited. ^^

Not sure what his spawn window is though.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home